Keeping our patients and people safe
As COVID case numbers again rise across the state, we would ask the community to help protect our patients and staff. While we are welcoming visitors (see our visitor page for more details), we would ask that you:
- Consider if your visit to the hospital is necessary at this time
- Be fully vaccinated, perform a RAT test and return a negative result on your day of visit
- Wear a mask at all times while in the hospital
- Maintain social distancing and practice hand hygiene
- Please do not visit if you:
- Are feeling unwell
- Are a close or household contact of someone who is ill
Our thanks for your support and understanding.
Welcome to Dorset Rehabilitation Centre
Welcome to your local rehabilitation centre where our team of experienced professionals will take care of you throughout your recovery journey.
Here the focus is on you - the most important member of your rehabilitation team.
Our expert team of skilled, dedicated and experienced health professionals are there to guide, support and encourage you – every step of the way.
We provide a range of evidence based rehabilitation inpatient and day programs to help you improve your function and assist with your recovery from recent illness, injury or surgery.
We work in partnership with your referring doctor and hospital to provide you with a smooth transition from hospital to rehabilitation to ensure continuity of care throughout your wellness journey.
We are a rehabilitation hospital renowned for patient outcomes.